There are still Disaster Recovery Centers in Montgomery County for questions and assistance in applying for FEMA programs. These DRCs are staffed with FEMA representatives that can aid you in understanding the process.
• The registration period for FEMA’s Individual Assistance program has been extended to November 24, 2017.
• Transitional Sheltering Assistance (TSA) has been extended to November 27, 2017. PLEASE NOTE: There are exceptions on who will be approved for TSA and exceptions on those who are currently using TSA. In addition, the state is required to submit criteria to further limit the parameters of this program as other housing options become available AND inspections are completed on homes.
The following Disaster Recovery Centers (DRC) are open in Montgomery County:
• Old Conroe Police Department Building 700 Old Montgomery Rd
Conroe, TX 77301
Monday-Saturday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Sunday noon – 5pm
• Tullis Library 21569 U.S. 59
New Caney TX 77357
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
• West Montgomery County Development Center 31355 Friendship Drive
Magnolia, TX 77355
Thursday -Saturday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Sunday noon – 5pm
Montgomery County’s Disaster Supplement Nutrition Assistance Program known as D- SNAP registration goes through Friday October 20.
For Montgomery County Residents:
Montgomery County Fairgrounds (Exhibit Hall) 9333 Airport Rd.
Hours: 8 am – 7 pm
The United way is hosting – After the Storm – Montgomery County Disaster Recovery Workshops- for more information 281.292.4155
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2017 – 6:00P.M. TO 9P.M.
Bull Sallas Park
21679 McCleskey Road, New Caney, TX 77357
MONDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2017 – 6:00P.M. TO 9P.M.
Celeste Graves Education Support Center 31141 Nichols Sawmill, Magnolia, TX 77355
Continue to monitor www.mctxoem.org for updated and new information.