CARBON MONOXIDE SENDS 5 TO AREA HOSPITALS

Wednesday morning Magnolia Fire Department and MCHD were dispatched to 17302 McIntosh Circle in southwest Montgomery County. On their arrival they found five patients the had been over come by carbon monoxide. According to the resident of the single wide mobile home their power had been turned off last month.
Last night like many other nights were just below freezing. The homeowners used a charcoal grill to heat the house.
According to Fire Marshall Jimmy Williams all five were transported.
A male 22 years of age, a female 24 years of age and a 3 month old baby were transported to Conroe Regional.
In addition 2 others were transported to much closer Tomball Hospital. All were in stable condition. CPS is also investigating the case.
CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO:

About The Author

Related posts