rotator
rotator
rotator

CONROE FIRE DEPARTMENT STATION 4 DEDICATION

Don’t forget the dedication of Conroe Station 4 tomorrow at 2 p.m. The station which was originally located on Harpers Landing at Trade Center was moved following an annexation proposal by Conroe City Council.

The new station is located at 14901 Waller Woodson Drive, on the northwest corner of FM 1488 and Interstate 45.

Chief Ken Kreger is requesting any old Conroe firefighters to attend and asking for anyone with any old memorabilia to bring it with them as they are celebrating 100 years of the Conroe Fire Department.

About The Author

Related posts