Montgomery County Constable Pct. 4 Deputies served 25 civil papers with 13 evictions and 6 writs throughout East Montgomery County. Numerous suspects were arrested, clearing 35 JP4 warrants and 24 Montgomery County warrants, 1 Bexar County warrant and 1 warrant from Hardin County.
No Driver’s License, No Insurance, No Way!
12 vehicles were towed in Precinct 4 because drivers had no license and/or no insurance, 8 were towed because the drivers were arrested.
Another Louisiana resident earns a trip to Conroe
Around 9 p.m. on April 13, Pct. 4 Deputy Juan Chapa initiated a routine traffic stop on a in the 12000 block of Hwy 59 in Splendora. Suspicious behavior by the front passenger caused Deputy Chapa to request his consent to search his person. That search revealed of 62 tablets of the designer drug known as “Ecstasy” (MDMA); over 18 grams of cocaine and 2 ounces of marijuana.
Johnny Ray Johnson, Jr., 25, of Coushatta, Louisiana is charged with second-degree felony Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver (cocaine); second-degree felony Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver (ecstasy); and misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana. His bond was set at $3,000.
Other arrest highlights:
· Anthony Salazar Myrick, 41, of 18438 Chippewa, Porter, is charged with misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana. Cpl. A. Looza and Deputy Brown arrested Salazar around 12:30 a.m. on April 13 during a traffic stop on Ford Road in Porter.
· Stephen Michael Potts, 40, of 4010 Acron Lane, Porter, is charged with Driving While Intoxicated. Deputy E. Rivera arrested Potts around 9:30 p.m. on April 13 during a traffic stop on Northpark Plaza Dr. in Kingwood.
· Philip Aaron Boan, 22, of 11310 Cude Cemetery Road is charged with Public Intoxication. On April 16, around 10 p.m., Deputy E. Rivera responded to a disturbance call at a barbecue booth at the Montgomery County Fair where reportees said Boan refused to leave. Boan admitted he had several alcoholic beverages prior to the disturbance. He also had bloodshot eyes and difficulty standing.
· Jazz Thomas Greene, 22, of 150 Pine St., Goodrich, is charged with misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana. Deputy J. Chapa arrested Greene around 10:30 p.m. on April 18 after a routine traffic stop on Hwy 59 in Cleveland resulted in the discovery of a plastic bag containing marijuana in the front seat beneath a t-shirt.
· Shane Michael Cordova, 28, of 27433 Lantern Creek Ct., New Caney, is charged with Public Intoxication. On April 19, around 5:30 p.m. Deputy E. Rivera responded to a theft in progress in the 20400 block of Loop 494 in Porter where he found Cordova shirtless and belligerent, arguing with the manager. Cordova exhibited signs of intoxication and admitted he was drinking and returned to the store for more alcohol. A criminal trespass warning was also issued, prohibiting Cordova from entering the business again.