Just before 4:30am this morning a McClain Food Service delivery driver called 911 and reported a fire at the Arby’s located at FM1314 and US 59 in Porter.
Porter and New Caney Fire Department responded finding smoke coming from the building on their arrival. Firefighters made entry through the rear of the building and discovered the electrical panel on fire and the wall behind it. The fire was quickly extinguished. However there was smoke damage throughout the building and the main electrical panel was a total loss.
The Montgomery County Fire Marshal’s Office was notified to investigate. In addition the Montgomery County Health Department was notified due to food products involved.
CLICK ON ARROW TO VIEW VIDEO: