Community – Quality of Life – Value – Work Together
By joining forces we can work together to obtain desired results throughout our communities. The several hundred community leaders representing the many home and property owners association, local taxing entities, and residents now have the ability participate in a unified approach in representing the over 40,000 residents of the Rayford Road Corridor.
Membership Drive Kickoff
The work of the Rayford Road Civic Association has progressed well over the past year. Our mission is clear and the need is obvious. Our presence has helped bring much-needed attention to our growing needs. We believe with your help we can make a difference! We ask you to join the RRCA for an annual amount of $35. Our goal is to make a difference in our Community.
What has RRCA accomplished over past 10 months?
- The Grand Parkway Update at Kaufman Elementary
- Kevin Brady – Town Hall Meeting at Gateway Church
- A role in the South Montgomery County Mobility Study
- The ability to involve residents in the creation of a list our areas priorities
- Encouraged several local residents to serve on area Utility Boards
- Numerous opportunities to meet perspective political candidates
- An open form of communication with elected officials
- Completion of the RRCA Website
Our future will include much more of the same.
The Rayford Road Civic Association will hold a regular meeting on Thursday, April 3, 2013, at 6:30 p.m., at the Spring Creek Greenway Facility, 1300 Riley Fuzzel Rd., Spring, Tx 77386, to discuss and, if appropriate, act upon the following items:
- Introduction of new and current Association Members.
- Review the list of priorities to be addressed in the area.
- Discuss and act on the Treasurer’s report and approve expenses.
- A presentation from current Texas House Rep. Steve Toth.
- Discuss and Act on RRCA By-Law Amendments
- Business Update – Website Report
- Discuss and act on any new committees – Social Committee and Mobility Committee
Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 6:30 – Texas Senator Candidate Forum, The Falls Of Imperial Oaks Lake Club, 31220 Birnham Woods Dr.
Thursday, April 3, 2014, 6:30 – RRCA Regular Meeting – Spring Creek Greenway, 1300 Riley Fuzzell Rd
Wednesday, April 9, 2014, 9:00am – Grand Opening Event at Raising Canes – 520 Rayford Road
Thursday, May 1, 2014, 6;30 – RRCA Regular Meeting – Spring Creek Greenway, 1300 Riley Fuzzell Rd