About 230pm Cypress Creek EMS and Ponderosa Fire were dispatched to a reported electrocution. The scene on Abana Drive just off Nanes in the FM 1960 area had several powerline contractors installing new poles behind homes. The electrical lines were still energized when they started to put a pole in place. That pole contacted the power lines. The 25-year-old worker had one hand on the pole when it did. The current came down the pole, through his right hand and exited his left foot. He suffered third-degree burns over 60% of his body. He was Lifeflighted in critical condition. Harris County Sheriff’s Office is on the scene investigating. According to a supervisor, it is normal to work on a power line while they are energized. Safety precautions are used to insulate the equipment from the lines. This allows work to be done without customers losing power. Early indications are he may not have been wearing gloves.