rotator
rotator
rotator
rotator

FIRE DESTROYS SPLENDORA HOME

Firefighters from New Caney and Caney Creek Fire Departments responded to a reported laundry room fire just after 1pm Monday. When they arrived they had heavy fire conditions. Water supply was also an issue with the closest plug almost 2 miles away at W. Christine and Morgan Drive. There were no injuries but the home was a total loss. The owner Margaret Mahle, 76 lived in the home for 45 years. Her nephew and his wife were also living in the home. According to Mahle, she had clothes in her electric clothes dryer. She walked into the utility room to be met by flames, to many flames for a bucket of water to put out. The Montgomery County Fire Marshal is investigating.

 

 

 

SJE_0668.00_00_28_11.Still019SJE_0668.00_00_41_05.Still020SJE_0668.00_00_48_11.Still001SJE_0668.00_00_50_04.Still021SJE_0668.00_00_58_16.Still002SJE_0668.00_01_19_12.Still003SJE_0668.00_01_59_28.Still004SJE_0668.00_02_08_24.Still018SJE_0668.00_02_10_06.Still005SJE_0668.00_02_30_00.Still006SJE_0668.00_02_37_05.Still007SJE_0668.00_02_57_17.Still008SJE_0668.00_03_14_13.Still009SJE_0668.00_03_28_24.Still010SJE_0668.00_03_51_24.Still011SJE_0668.00_04_16_13.Still012SJE_0668.00_04_22_19.Still013SJE_0668.00_04_41_01.Still014SJE_0668.00_05_40_13.Still015SJE_0668.00_05_56_13.Still016SJE_0668.00_06_09_14.Still017

About The Author

Related posts