FM 1485 at Casey Rd. is closed due to high water. Please use alternate routes to the New Caney area.
ISSUED: 7:30 PM DEC. 29, 2018 – NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
…Flood Warning extended until late Tuesday night…The Flood Warning continues
The East Fork San Jacinto Near New Caney
* until late Tuesday night…or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0708 PM Saturday the stage was 64.4 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 58.0 feet.
* Forecast…The river will continue rising to near 65.2 feet by early Sunday.
The river will fall below flood stage by Tuesday afternoon.
Flood Observed Forecast 6 PM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Sun Mon Tue Wed
East Fork San Jacinto River
New Caney 58.0 64.4 Sat 07 PM 63.7 60.8 56.9 51.4