Charges have been filed against four suspects arrested and believed responsible for at least 30 robberies and at least two sexual assaults in the Houston area since late June.
The suspects, LaCharles Craige (b/m, 18), Trenton Jackson (b/m, 21), Cameron Lucas (b/m, 17) and Marquis Clark (21), are charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon in the 209th State District Court. Craige is also charged with aggravated sexual assault in the same court. Jackson is also charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon in the 185th State District Court. Booking photos of all four suspects are attached to this news release.
The suspects are responsible for robberies at the following Houston locations:
- 9700 Homestead Road about 8 a.m. on June 21
- 14605 Eastex Freeway about 4:30 a.m. on July 5
- 9564 Homestead Road about 9:30 a.m on July 6
- 8201 Southwest Freeway about 11:25 p.m. on July 12
- 7101 Tidwell Road about 6:35 a.m. on July 13
- 5341 Airline Drive about 5:25 a.m. on July 16
- 2311 Little York Road about 5:15 a.m. on July 21
- 10925 Homestead Road about 6:35 a.m. on July 23
- 8601 Jensen Drive about 7 a.m. on July 23
- 7101 Tidwell Road about 6:40 a.m. on July 23
- 3425 Eastex Freeway about 12:45 a.m. on July 27
- 3410 Ella Boulevard about 6:05 a.m. on August 2
- 320 Broadway Street about 12:40 a.m. on August 11
- 600 93rd Street about 12:30 a.m. on August 11
- 10102 Homestead Road about 3:05 a.m. on August 14
- 5127 Ella Boulevard about 3:20 a.m. on August 18
- 2915 Main Street about 7:20 a.m. on August 20
- 3302 Liberty Road about 8:55 a.m. on August 20
- 3302 Liberty Road about 9:25 a.m. on August 20
- 15803 Eastex Freeway about 3:10 a.m on August 23
Surveillance video of the incidents at 3302 Liberty Road and 3425 Eastex Freeway can be viewed on the HPD YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/uF01ARKMAnQ
In the majority of these incidents, the suspects were armed with handguns and semi-automatic rifles and demanded property from victims and threatened to harm them. In at least two incidents, the victims were sexually assaulted. A lengthy investigation by the HPD Robbery Division, along with the MIssouri City, Pasadena, and Sugar Land Police Departments, along with the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, determined the suspects were involved in multiple robberies in the Houston, Missouri City, Pasadena, Sugar Land and Montgomery County areas.
The investigation remains ongoing at this time and anyone with additional information on these cases is urged to contact the HPD Robbery Division at 713-308-0700.