Over 100 drivers were arrested for driving while intoxicated during the month of December. This in spite of all the warnings given that enforcement was going to be stepped up during the holidays. The drivers listed here were arrested and charged. However, this is not a final conviction as they must now spend the time to hire an attorney, time off work for court appearances and several other consequences that go with it. Many of the ones arrested also face other charges. Several had open warrants for their arrest at the time of the stop. The agency is listed on each arrest along with the bond amount and the court it was assigned to. D is a District Court indicating it is a felony. CCL is a County Court indicating it is a misdemeanor. Most bonds on a DWI first time are $600, however, some are set higher due to prior history or how the offense took place.
- .15 (DWI), , INSTANTER, CCL5, (POM) POSS MARIJ < 2OZ, , , , CCL5" title="ALVAREZ, JANET ROXANA">
- .15 (DWI), 600, , , CCL1" title="GAMEZ, MICHAEL STEVE">
- .15 (DWI), , , , CCL1" title="HARTLEY, LINDA FAYE">
- .15 (DWI), 1000, , , CCL1" title="RUIZ FLORES, VICTOR">
- .15 (DWI), 5000, 16-313257, CCL1, CAPIAS PROFINE/MISD, , 1CC24455, JP1, NO DRIVER'S LICENSE (1ST OFFENSE), , , JP1, FAILURE TO APPEAR MC, , 1CC24456, JP1, FAIL TO MAINTAIN FIN RESP.(NO INSURANCE), , 1CC24457, , CCL5" title="SALINAS-RUIZ, ARMANDO">
- .15 (DWI), 1500, , , CCL4" title="TESCH, JESSICA ELIZABETH">
- .15 (DWI), , 2132511, O101, BOND FORFEITURE/MIS, 2000, 2132512, O101, BOND FORFEITURE/MIS, 6/22/1905, , , CCL1" title="VASQUEZ HERNANDEZ, MOISES">