rotator
rotator
rotator
rotator

LINEMAN ELECTROCUTED AND BURNED

Just before 5 p.m., MCHD and North Montgomery County Fire Department were dispatched to the scene of a severe electrocution on Woodland Lake at Rogers Road. Reports were that the lineman, who had been working on the power lines above the street, was still in a cherry picker and was unconscious and in cardiac arrest. When EMS arrived they found a male in his fifties breathing, with severe second and third degree burns to his upper torso. According to officials he was working on a line which had 7200 volts running through it when his arm somehow came in contact with the live wire just above his protective glove. The man then fell into the power line. A second crew member also suffered minor injuries. The worker who has not yet been identified was employed by North Houston Pole Company and was working on the new lines for Sam Houston Electric Co-op.

He was transported in critical condition to Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston for his burns. Due to weather conditions immediately following the incident, PHI Air Medical or Life Flight were able to respond to the scene.

 

 

 

081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still002 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still003 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still004 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still005 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still006 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still007 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still008 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still009 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still010 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still011 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still012 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still013 081114 WILLIS ELECTROCUTION.Still014

About The Author

Related posts