Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning
Issued: 3:14 AM CDT Apr. 18, 2016 – National Weather Service
The National Weather Service in Houston/Galveston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Cypress Creek near Westfield.
* From this morning to Friday morning... or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0200 am Monday the stage was 80.7 feet.
* Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 82.9 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by this morning and continue to rise to near
87.9 feet by after midnight tomorrow.The river will fall below flood stage by
* At 89.7 feet... major lowland flooding continues with water to the bottom of
Lat... Lon 3004 9551 3007 9543 3007 9531 2998 9531 2999 9543 2993 9551