rotator
rotator
rotator

MAN BURNED FROM EXPLOSION IN GARAGE

A Conroe man working on his motorcycle in his garage on Razorbill Place was critically burned this evening. According to the Montgomery County Fire Marshal, he was working on his motorcycle. He had a torch going and a spray can. The can exploded causing second and third-degree burns to the upper part of his body and respiratory. There were no burn marks in the garage but the garage door was partially blown out. Needham Fire responded. MCHD transported the victim to Hermann Downtown in critical condition.

About The Author

Leave a Reply