Montgomery County Law Enforcement continues to work the roads of Montgomery County searching for impaired drivers. Once again in July well over 100 impaired drivers. With Uber and other ride programs, available drivers continue to ignore the fact if they get stopped it is going to cost them. Between a wrecker towing the vehicle, sitting in jail, then having to hire an attorney, apply for a drivers license, install a machine in your vehicle to blow into before you can start out. Then missing work for your court dates and finally probation or jail time. If you were involved in a crash the consequences are even worse.
- = 4G < 200G, 0, , INSTANTER" title="BRAZZEL, JENNIFER SUE">
- .15 (DWI), 600, , INSTANTER" title="DILLARD, GAY LYNN">
- .15 (DWI), , , Instanter" title="FOX, CHRISTOPHER JAMES">
- .15 (DWI), 5000, , INSTANTER" title="JUAREZ, MIGUEL">
- =200, , , INSTANTER" title="OVIEDO, JESUS GILBERT">
- = 28G < 200G, 3000, instanter, CCL5, PCS CS PG3< 28G, , , instanter" title="SIMMONS, GEORGE THOMAS JR">
- =$200, 600, INSTANTER, CCL1, (POM) POSS MARIJ < 2OZ, , , INSTANTER" title="WHITE, JUSTIN EARL">