Montgomery County Constable Pct. 4 Deputies served 107 civil papers with 16 evictions and 3 writs throughout East Montgomery County. Numerous suspects were arrested, clearing 64 JP4 warrants, and 3 Montgomery County warrants, 2 Harris County warrants and 1 Liberty County warrant.
No Driver’s License, No Insurance, No Way!
14 vehicles were towed in Precinct 4 because drivers had no license and/or no insurance, 14 were towed because the drivers were arrested and 9 were towed for other reasons.
Alan Lee Maher, 56, of New Caney is charged with Public Intoxication. Cpl. A Looza arrested Maher when he responded to a call regarding a man walking into traffic on the Hwy 59 feeder road near Community Dr. and found Maher intoxicated.
- Austen James Ringo, 19, of New Caney is charged with Possession of Marijuana, arrested by Deputy C. Turrentine on November 24.
- Freddy Munoz, Jr., 45, of Houston is charged with state jail felony Possession of a Controlled Substance. Just before 10 p.m. on November 26, Cpl. A. Looza conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle driven by Munoz that had a pipe containing cocaine in plain view. The traffic stop occurred near the intersection of Hwy 59 and FM 1485.
- John Christopher Tidwell, 22, of Porter is charged with state jail felony Possession of a Controlled Substance; misdemeanor Possession of a Controlled Substance (2 counts); and Possession of Marijuana. Chief Deputy Welch stopped Tidwell for a traffic violation near the intersection of Hwy 59 and Loop 494 around 1 p.m. on November 23 and discovered Tidwell was in possession of crystal methamphetamine, marijuana and prescription drugs Hydrocodone and Soma.
- Blake Anthony Jackson, 19, of New Caney is charged with third-degree felony Possession of a Controlled Substance and two class A misdemeanor counts of Possession of a Controlled Substance. On December 4, Deputy E. Rivera and other members of the Pct. 4 Constable’s Office conducted an investigation of stolen property at a New Caney home when they found Jackson on the premises in possession of cocaine, Hydrocodone, and Soma.
- On the evening of November 18, Constable Hayden and Deputy J. Bergland arrested a repeat offender after a routine traffic stop near the intersection of FM 1485 and Pickering Rd. resulted in the discovery of methamphetamine concealed inside the vehicle. Leon Randolph King III, 35, of Splendora is charged with third-degree felony Possession of a Controlled Substance.
- William Randolph Stanley, 30, of Porter, who had 14 warrants for a variety of offenses such as having a fake driver’s license, drew attention to himself and was caught because he was illegally parked.
- Just before 10 p.m. on November 20, Cpl A. Looza and Deputy J. Chapa responded to a call regarding the welfare of two men sitting in a car in the Porter Walmart parking lot. Both men were drunk. Anthony Kauakea Kahalehoe, 36, of Humble and Joel Matthew Sepulveda, 23, are charged with Public Intoxication.
Keeping kids in school
Contempt of Court– Truancy (Ordered by Pct. 4 Justice of the Peace James Metts to spend 72 hours in the Montgomery County Jail)
· Emanuel Jacobo Maldonado, 17 of Porter
· Dallas Lee Hammond, 17, of New Caney
· Oscar Enrique Martinez, 18, of Conroe