Compiled by Chief Deputy Barry Welch
Montgomery County Constable Pct. 4 Deputies served 62 civil papers with 10 evictions throughout East Montgomery County. Numerous suspects were arrested, clearing 7 JP4 warrants, and 1 Harris County warrant.
No Driver’s License, No Insurance, No Way!
8 vehicles were towed in East Montgomery County last week because drivers had no license and/or no insurance, 4 were towed because the drivers were arrested and 1 was a recovered stolen vehicle.
“Just say no”
- Deputy Juan Chapa conducted a routine traffic stop around 9:40 p.m. on November 3 that resulted in multiple charges for the man and woman inside the vehicle. A search of the vehicle’s contents revealed pills identified by Poison Control as Soma, Hydrocodone, and Trazadone. The Trazadone was in the female’s purse. She also had outstanding warrants. Johnny Dewayne Anderson, R. 25, of Cleveland is charged with two counts of Delivery of a Controlled Substance (Soma and Hydrocodone). Both are state jail felonies. Darlene Nickless Knowles, 44, of Cleveland is charged with three counts of Possession of a Controlled Substance and three outstanding JP4 warrants.
<!–[if !supportLists]–>· <!–[endif]–>On November 3 around 11 p.m., Pct. 4 deputies went a small camper trailer located at 23288 Loop 494 in Porter, where they had information regarding the sale of methamphetamine. They made contact with the resident and received verbal consent to search the residence where they found nearly 4 grams of methamphetamine, a digital scale, packing materials and other items related to the sale and/or use of the drug. Stephen Lynn Croft, 35, of Porter is charged with second degree felony Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver.
- On November 7 around 10:30 p.m., Pct. 4 deputies executed a search warrant at the Villas at Valley Ranch Apartments in Porter where they found 2 lbs, 13.5 ounces of marijuana, and assorted drug paraphernalia. Jonathan Blake “Chunk” Young, 20, of Porter is charged with state jail felony Possession of Marijuana.
Blowing and going… to jail
- Timothy Ray Grimes, 41, of Porter is charged with direct contempt of court after he appeared in court on November 4 to answer for four JP4 Public Intoxication citations and was found to be smelling strongly of alcohol and highly intoxicated in the courtroom. A breathalyzer result of over .08 is considered legally intoxicated. Grimes blew a .215.
- R. Alvin Quijano, 63, of New Bruanfels, TX is charged with Public Intoxication. He was arrested around 2:30 a.m. on November 6 at a home in the 26800 block of Iron Manor where he was reportedly banging on a front door and causing a disturbance. The responding officer found him, having urinated in his pants.
- Cody Lynn Maines, 23, of Cleveland is charged with Public Intoxication. He was arrested a little before 4 a.m. on November 7 at Jack in the Box on FM 1485 in New Caney.