Montgomery County Constable Pct. 4 Deputies served 49 civil papers with 16 evictions and 1 writ throughout East Montgomery County. Numerous suspects were arrested, clearing 19 JP4 warrants and 8 Montgomery County warrants.
|THIS WEEK||THIS YEAR|
|CIVIL PAPERS SERVED||49||49|
|JP4 WARRANTS CLEARED||19||19|
|MONTGOMERY COUNTY WARRANTS CLEARED||8||8|
|VEHICLES TOWED FOR NO INSURANCE OR LICENSE||12||12|
No Driver’s License, No Insurance, No Way!
12 vehicles were towed in Precinct 4 because drivers had no license and/or no insurance, 8 were towed because the drivers were arrested and 2 were towed for other reasons.
New Year’s Eve
The multi-agency DWI Taskforce headed up by the Pct. 4 Constable’s Office on New Year’s Eve resulted in 6 DWI arrests by Pct. 4 deputies and multiple arrests by other agencies. Many additional arrests occurred for other offenses as a result of the saturation of law enforcement on the streets of East County. (see previous press release for a list of the DWI arrests and more on the agencies involved)
- Around 8:40 p.m. on December 30, Deputy A. Boudreaux responded to an anonymous tip regarding an illegal drug transaction in the parking lot of the Porter Walmart on US 59. Lt. M. Seals also responded and the deputies found suspects and a vehicle matching the descriptions provided. The suspects were in possession of narcotics and methamphetamine. Pablo Antonio Gutierrez, 24, of Humble and 20-year-old
- Benny Ray Campos of New Caney are charged with 2 counts of first-degree felony Manufacture/Delivery of a Controlled Substance.
- Cpl. A. Looza and Deputy C. Lambert were on patrol in the area of US 59 and FM 1485 in New Caney around 3 a.m. on January 1, when they conducted a traffic stop on a 1982 Chevy pickup. Both the driver and passenger had suspended driver’s licenses, which meant the vehicle would be towed. An inventory of the vehicle revealed a case on the passenger side containing over 9 grams of a liquid substance that tested positive for methamphetamine. Britt Duane Davis, 53, of Myrtle Beach, S.C. is charged with second-degree felony Possession of a Controlled Substance.
- At approximately 11:30 p.m., on December 31, Sgt. R. Warwick initiated a traffic stop on a 2000 Mitsubishi Gallant near the intersection of FM 1314 and Loop 494. A strong odor of marijuana emitted from the vehicle. The driver had marijuana in the vehicle and capsules containing cocaine on his person. Erick Augustin Valdez, 22, of New Caney is charged with third-degree felony Possession of a Controlled Substance and misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana.
Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable’s Office
If you have any information regarding the persons listed below, please call the Pct. 4 Constable’s Office at 281-577-8985. (Not all photos were available)
Anthony Trahan, 10/4/81, New Caney
Rose Brown, 12/26/57, New Caney
James Christian, 12/3/85, Conroe
Donald Eicher, 10/2/77, Kingwood
Charles Overbay, 4/25/86, Cleveland
Brittany Sickles, 6/29/86, New Caney
· Anthony Trahan, 10/4/81, New Caney
· Patrick Borrego, 9/17/70, Splendora
· Albert Jacobs, 9/26/76, Conroe
· Joel Salinas, 1/14/90, Conroe
David Thompson, 8/12/63, New Caney