Lea Carroll Rice was born November 8, 1960 in St. Louis, Missouri to Leo George Schulze and Susan Carroll Frahm Schulze. Lea passed away in Houston, Texas on August 16, 2018 at the age of 57. Lea was a graduate of Conroe High School in 1979, and spent her entire life caring for others. Lea was a Unit Secretary in the Emergency Room at Conroe Regional for 27 years. Lea was a devoted wife and mother who enjoyed spending time with her family. Lea is survived by her loving husband of 20 years, David Rice of Conroe, Texas; son, Michael David Schulze and granddaughter Yvaine Elizabeth of Fredericksburg, Texas; daughter, Sara Marie Sepulveda of Conroe, Texas; mother, Susan Schulze of Magnolia, Texas; sisters, Gayle Schulze Kuntschik and husband Kenneth of Sugarland, Texas and Connie Bryant and husband Jimmy of Magnolia, Texas; numerous nieces and nephews and great nieces and great nephews; host of other family members and friends. Lea was preceded in death by her father, Leo George Schulze. Visitation will be at Cashner Funeral Home on Thursday, August 23, 2018 from 5-7pm with a Rosary Service beginning at 7pm. Mass of Christian Burial service will be at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church on Friday, August 24, 2018 at 3pm with Father Philip Wilhite officiating.
- David Rice, Loving husband of 20 years
- Michael David Schulze, Son
- Sara Marie Sepulveda, Daughter
- Susan Schulze, Mother
- Gayle Schulze Kuntschik and husband Kenneth, Sister
- Connie Bryant and husband Jimmy, Sister
- Yvaine Elizabeth Schulze, Grandchild
- Numerous nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews and a host of other family members and friends also survive.