From the Office of Pct. 4 Constable Kenneth ‘Rowdy’ Hayden
Compiled by Chief Deputy Barry Welch
* The Pct. 4 Deputies served 86 civil papers throughout East Montgomery County, leaving 18 pending civil papers to be served. One writ was served and 12 evections.
* Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable’s Office made 43 arrest this past week. Six arrest in reference to J P 4 warrants (Class”C”) cleared up 33 warrants. The Deputies with the Pct. 4 Constable Office also arrested five people for outstanding Montgomery County misdemeanor warrants and four felony warrant arrest. All were transported to the Montgomery County Jail without incident.
* Judge Metts (J P 4) ordered seven students from the Splendora School and fourteen students from the New Caney School (all over the age of 17) to be placed into the Montgomery County Jail for “contempt court” after they were instructed to attend school. These students chose not to attend school and for that reason they spent a few nights in the County Jail (about 72 hrs.). Deputies with the Pct 4 Constables office called the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office out to assist with transport to the Conroe Jail. (Three Jail vans were called out).
* Deputy Sharp with the Pct. 4 Constable’s Office (K-9 unit) was called out to asst Conroe Police Department in reference to a narcotics incident. The K-9 helped the Officers locate crack cocaine inside a house and several arrest were made.
* Deputy Bergland with the Pct. 4 Constable’s Office (K-9 unit) conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle on Rocky Rd. in Conroe Tx. The driver was arrested for JP 4 warrants. When the Deputy conducted an inventory of the vehicle as it was being towed, a bag with crystal meth was located inside the vehicle. The driver (24 year old Dale Ferguson from New Caney) was also charged with possession of a controlled substance.
* Jeffery Kellogg (22 year old from Porter Tx.) was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, after Constable units arrived on scene to serve an arrest warrant. Cocaine was found to be on his person after a quick pat down check of the arrested person. He was transported to the MCSO Jail.
* On 03-10-09 at 2: pm Chief Deputy Welch along with Constable Hayden noticed a red Jeep driving reckless through the Food Fair parking lot in New Caney. The vehicle entered the public roadway and drove in a aggressive manor West on FM 1485. Chief Deputy Welch was able to conduct a traffic stop on the Jeep since the Jeep had no working taillights. The driver had driver’s license, he also had an active arrest warrant (JP 4). The front seat passenger also had an active arrest warrant (JP 4). Both men were placed into custody for the warrants. The backseat female passenger was identified as 27-year-old Kristina Gabriel from Conroe. She did not have a valid driver’s license, and there was no insurance on this vehicle. During a tow inspection of the vehicle, a large bag of cocaine was located in the back seat area. The female who has a history of drug use and narcotics arrest was charged with possession of a controlled substance. She was placed into the Montgomery county Jail.
* Deputy Gamble and other Constable Deputies went to a location on Glory Ave. in reference to an arrest warrant. 23-year-old Shayne Hughes from Porter ran from the scene and was soon caught. He was arrested for his arrest warrant and for evading arrest. He was transported to the East Montgomery County Jail.
No DL, No Insurance, No Way
Seven vehicles were towed in the New Caney and Porter area for no DL and no insurance, and numerous citations were issued to the drivers for traffic violations. Several other traffic stops in the New Caney and Porter area resulted with two people being cited for alcohol related violations. Four drivers were cited in the Porter area for cutting through a business parking lot in a construction zone. Not only is this dangerous for the people in the parking lots, but it causes more of a traffic problem for everyone else.
TOP TEN Warrant list
22 year old Kevin Carrico from Porter has 14 warrants
53 year old Donna Estilinbaum from Porter has 10 warrants
37 year old Ricky Everett from Cleveland has 11 warrants
Zachary Freeman from Greenville has 16 warrants
42 year old Carol Holley from Conroe has 10 warrants
36 year old William Jackson from Splendora has 13 warrants
33 year old Jody Martin from New Caney has 13 warrants
46 year old Kenneth Smith from Cleveland has 12 warrants
39 year old James Stanley from Montgomery has 10 warrants
38 year old Randy Waldron from Humble has 13 warrants
Any information on any of these wanted persons please contact the Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable Office at 281-577-8985