From Pct. 4 Constable Kenneth “Rowdy” Hayden
Compiled by Chief Deputy Barry Welch
* The Pct. 4 Deputies served 8 civil papers throughout East Montgomery County, leaving 32 pending civil papers to be served.
* Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable’s Office made several arrest in reference to J P 4 warrants. From these arrests, 18 warrants were cleared up. One juvenile was arrested for a Montgomery County warrant.
* The Deputies with the Pct. 4 Constable Office arrested six people with outstanding Montgomery County misdemeanor warrants and four other people were arrested for outstanding Montgomery County felony warrants. All were transported to the Montgomery County Jail without incident.
* During the past weeks several businesses were burglarized in East Montgomery County, and a suspect was sought . On 02-12-09 at 12:35 p.m. Constable Hayden and Captain Moody received a tip that the suspect, who had an active burglary warrant, was located in a mobile home park in New Caney. Constable Hayden and Captain Moody located the suspect who was identified as 29-year-old James Cress from Conroe. Cress was driving a stolen SUV. The suspect was arrested without incident. He was also charged with possession of a controlled substance, after narcotics were found in his pants pockets. James was transported to the East Montgomery Jail. His bonds were set at $25,000 each for the narcotics and the stolen vehicle, and no bond for the burglary warrant. James had not been out of TDC very long when he started his crime spree in East Montgomery County.
* After a large investigation of cruelty to animals from December 2008, warrants were issued for the arrest of the ringleader of the illegal chicken fights in New Caney. Pct. 5 Deputy Constable Live Stock officers Smith and Morrow lead the investigation. Both Deputies are assigned to the Pct. 4 Office and work in the East Montgomery County area. Deputy Smith and Morrow arrested Luis Benitez for the open warrants on 02-13-09 at 4:30 pm. Bentinez was transported to the East Montgomery County Jail with a bond set at $6000.
* On 02-16-09 at 2:00 pm Chief Deputy Welch along with Constable Hayden observed a blue SUV driving reckless through the parking lots of several business in the Porter area. The vehicle traveled down Ford rd. where a traffic stop was conducted for an unrestrained small child in the back seat. The driver and the front seat passenger were both arrested for unlawful carrying a weapon. Both were found to be in possession of several butterfly knives, which are illegal to possess since they open with force when the knife is swung open. The knives were placed into the Pct. 4 Constable’s Office evidence room. The driver was also charged with failed to ID after he gave Constable Hayden a false name. Both suspects were transported to the Montgomery County Jail. The passenger was identified as 26-year-old Aleci Kitchens from Alabama and the driver was later identified as 27-year-old David Lee Eddleman from Louisiana.
No DL, No Insurance, No Way
Seven vehicles were towed in the New Caney and Porter area, and numerous citations were issued to the drivers for traffic violations.
Two other traffic stops in the New Caney and Porter area resulted with two people being cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Just as last week, we would like to leave you with a few names of people who have made it to our TOP 10 J.P. 4-warrant list
50-year-old Jimmie Phillips of Conroe has10 warrants
29-year-old Charles Pryor of New Caney has 7 warrants
46-year-old Bobby Richardson of Splendora has 14 warrants
49-year-old James Sanford of Conroe has 10 warrants
41-year-old David Sawyer of Conroe has 11 warrants
54-year-old Faye Scheible of New Caney has 7 warrants
27-year-old Brandon Schneider of New Caney has 9 warrants
24-year-old Michael Sherman of Porter has 16 warrants
23-year-old Patricia Spencer of Conroe has 6 warrants
24-year-old William Ware of Conroe has 9 warrants
Any information with the whereabouts of these wanted individuals please call Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable’s Office 281-277-8985