Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable Kenneth “Rowdy” Hayden reports the following events:
* Pct. 4 Deputies served 30 civil papers throughout East Montgomery County, leaving 74 pending civil papers to be served. Pct. 4 Deputies also served 20 evictions and 4 writs this past week.
* Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable’s Office made several arrest in reference to JP 4 warrants. From these arrest, 30 warrants were cleared up. About 17 warrants were cleared from out side agencies making JP 4 warrant arrest during the same time period.
* D’Mitrius Mullens, 23 of Conroe will be headed back to TDC after he was arrested on Feb. 3 for a Parole Violation (Felony Warrant). D’Mitrius was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped by Pct. 4 Deputies for a traffic violation at midnight near Conroe. He was transported to the Montgomery County Jail, where he will await transport back to TDC.
* Two traffic stops in East Montgomery County neighborhoods resulted in narcotics taken out of the neighborhoods and two arrests.
* On Feb. 5 at 1 a.m., Pct. 4 Deputies conducted a traffic stop on a black passenger car. The Deputies located in open view: baggies, drug paraphernalia, and a small bag that contained a small amount of methamphetamine. A passenger in the vehicle, 18-year-old Felicia David from New Caney was arrested for Possession of a Controlled Substance with the Intent to Deliver. She was transported to the Montgomery County Jail. While in transit to the jail, she advised the Deputy that she had more narcotics on her person. The total weight of the narcotics she was charged with was over 2 grams of methamphetamine. Felicia received a $10,000 bond.
* On Feb. 6, Constable Hayden conducted a traffic stop on a white passenger car at 10 p.m. in the New Caney area. The traffic stop resulted in the arrest of 31-year-old Jeremy Nichols from the New Caney area for possession of marijuana.
* Three other traffic stops in the New Caney and Porter area resulted with three people being cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* No DL , No Insurance, No Way landed two men from the Porter area traffic citations and their vehicle’s being towed.
* On Feb. 1, a Sergeant and a K-9 Deputy with the Pct. 4 Constable’s Office were called out to assist the Houston Police Department with a stolen vehicle case. The suspects fled from police and made it to the Porter area. The suspects left the vehicle and ran on foot. Pct. 4 K-9 unit began to track and soon caught one suspect. The case is still under investigation with HPD. The stolen vehicle was recovered.
TOP 10 JP 4 warrant list.
25-year-old Jennifer Aleman of Porter has11 warrants
26-year-old Nicolas Guerra of Conroe has 12 warrants
49-year-old Diana Harris of Conroe has 10 warrants
31-year-old Billy Harrison of Porter has 10 warrants
40-year-old Gilbert Hernandez of Cleveland has 18 warrants
48-year-old Melinda Khan of Cleveland has 19 warrants
41-year-old Edward Kowis of Cleveland has 10 warrants
47-year-old Dwight Laesser of Splendora has 10 warrants
49-year-old Terry Linton of Conroe has 14 warrants
32-year-old Lisa Milam of New Cleveland has 4 warrants
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of these wanted individuals please call Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable’s Office 281-277-8985.