From the office of Constable Kenneth Rowdy Hayden
Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable Kenneth “Rowdy” Hayden reports the following events:
Compiled by Chief Deputy Barry Welch
* Pct. 4 Deputies served 148 civil papers throughout East Montgomery County, leaving 50 pending civil papers to be served.
* After taking office on January 1, Constable Hayden did what he said he was going to do during the elections. He created a sex offender compliance unit within the Pct. 4 Constable’s Office. As a result, Deputy Constable Ricky Ford will conduct compliance checks on registered sex offenders and keep track of their activities within the community.
While doing so Deputy Ford has made several arrest related to the compliance checks. The most recent arrest was of a Porter resident 57 year old Martin Miller. (registered sex offender) who had an active warrant for his arrest for interfering with an emergency phone call. He was arrested and transported to the Montgomery County Jail.
* The Pct. 4 Constable’s Office K-9 Division made one arrest for possession of marijuana in the Porter area. A white female (29 year old), identified as Chastity Munoz of Porter was arrested for the narcotics and transported to the Montgomery County Jail in Conroe.
Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable’s Office made several arrests in reference to JP 4 warrants. From these arrests, 50 warrants were cleared up. About 39 warrants were cleared from outside agencies making JP 4 warrant arrest during the same time period.
“Precinct 4’s Dumbest Criminals”
Constable Kenneth “Rowdy” Hayden was called to the Montgomery County Adult Probation Department (next door to the Pct. 4 Office) in reference to 19-year-old William Hallmark, who came to visit his probation officer after using narcotics. The white male was high on drugs. He was arrested for public intoxication and he had an active warrant for his arrest in Montgomery County. Constable Hayden escorted the male to the East Montgomery County Jail in New Caney.
A word of knowledge from Constable Hayden “Don’t come to your probation visit high or intoxicated. If you do, you will be arrested.”
JP 4 warrants
* 46-year-old Charley Baker of New Caney has 3 warrants (Issuance of a bad check)
* 32-year-old Christina Bynum of Huffman has 23 warrants (traffic tickets)
* 50-year-old Ellen Carter of Conroe has 8 warrants (Issuance of a bad check)
* 35-year-old Audra Creech of Conroe has 17 warrants (traffic tickets)
* 26-year-old Gerry Duncan of Willis has 12 warrants (traffic tickets)
* 42-year-old Jay Ellison of Houston has 5 warrants (Issuance of a bad check)
* 24-year-old Michael Everton of New Caney has 16 warrants (traffic tickets)
* 27-year-old Jamie Garzoria of Conroe has 17 warrants (traffic tickets)
* 20-year-old Brandon Hook of Conroe has 11 warrants (traffic tickets)
* 39-year-old Elizabeth Savoie of New Caney has 10 warrants (traffic tickets)
Any information with the whereabouts of these wanted individuals please call Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable’s Office 281-277-8985.