Just after 6am Friday morning Cypress Creek Comm Center got a call from a female who said she was trapped in a chimney. They responded to the 4100 block of Spring Stuebner along with Spring Fire Department. The female had gotten cold last night and decided that she could get into the house in which the resident was not home, through the chimney. She soon learned she was stuck and called 911 for help. Harris County Sheriff’s Deputies stood by as Spring Fire Department and Woodlands Fire Department Technical Rescue cut into the chimney from inside the home and were able to free her. Once free she was checked out by EMS and taken into custody.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND VIDEO LATER TODAY