Dear Woodforest Customer,
Our hearts go out to those in our community impacted by Hurricane Harvey. As the recovery and healing processes begin, Woodforest is here to help. We understand the financial challenges you may be facing and Woodforest is ready to provide banking assistance. If you or someone you know needs help:
- Call our Woodforest Hurricane Harvey Assistance Line: 877-310-0115
- Visit our Hurricane Resource Center at www.woodforest.com
- Stop by any of our local branches
- Use our Mobile Banking app or Online Banking system to check account status, pay bills, and deposit checks
Here’s what else we are doing to help our customers in FEMA-declared disaster areas:
- Automatically waiving or refunding late fees through the end of October on all consumer and small business loans including mortgages.
- Upon request, providing 90 day extensions on all small business and consumer loans, including mortgages. This offer will remain available through the end of October.
- Automatically refunding non-Woodforest ATM fees, overdraft and insufficient funds fees on consumer and business checking and savings accounts through September 5th.
- We’ll make sure none of our customers or small business owners have a negative report on their credit files as a result of these actions meant to help you.
Woodforest is committed to assisting in recovery efforts. At this time, as we come together to rebuild, all our fundraising efforts will be directed to support our communities impacted by Hurricane Harvey.
Thank you for your business and we wish you all the best in the days ahead.
CEO Woodforest National Bank