At 8:17pm North Montgomery County Firefighters were dispatched to a house fire at 100 Easy Street in Willis. When they arrived they found a mobile home heavily involved in fire. Fire crews quickly brought it under control but not before the interior was extensively damaged. The only injury was a puppy that firefighters recovered inside who did not survive. The mobile home built back in the ‘70’s had numerous electrical issues with multiple extension cords. The fire marshal’s office is investigating.