About 930 pm Wednesday night Caney Creek Fire was dispatched to a mobile home fire on Old Houston Road near Deep Woods. Units arrived on the scene to find heavy fire from the mobile home. A passerby was driving down Old Houston when he spotted flames coming out the windows. He stopped and he and another person entered the burning home and pulled a female occupant out. She was transported in critical condition to Memorial Hermann in The Medical Center. The two that saved her were treated on the scene for smoke inhalation. According to the Montgomery County Fire Marshal’s Office, there was no power in the home, She was in bed with a candle burning. It fell onto the bed as she slept.