September 24, 2022 12:32 pm

rotator
rotator
Posted: 16.2.2021 18:46

7 TRANSPORTED WITH CARBON MONOXIDE POISIONING

About 1:30 pm Plum Grove Fire responded to assist medical with a reported carbon monoxide poisoning. Units arrived to find three adults and four children unresponsive in a residence. All were removed from the home which did not have power. Two of the victims were flown by Life Flight while the others were ground transported. The cause of the incident was found to have been a charcoal grill and a propane grill inside the home for heat.