Friday, July 12, 2024
HomeLocal / Area NewsFire Crews Save Dog after Home is Lost

Fire Crews Save Dog after Home is Lost

Tuesday morning, just after 9 a.m., Porter and New Caney Fire Departments responded to a reported house fire on Oak Leaf Blvd. in Porter. They arrived on the scene with heavy smoke visible outside the house. Inside, they found heavy fire conditions which were quickly brought under control.

Seven residents lived in the home and were displaced, ranging in age from 6 months to 35 years.

The fire was investigated by the Montgomery County Fire Marshals Office and determined to have been caused by an unattended cooking fire.

Firefighters were also able to save a dog that was located in the burning structure.

- Advertisment -
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

- Advertisment -

Recent Comments

- Advertisment -
SADDLE CREEK