The National Weather Service has updated the speed of the Arctic Front approaching this area. In addition possible severe storms tonight.
If you need to wrap your pipes or heaters etc just FYI Home Depot and Lowes lines are long. Try some of the Mom and Pop Stores.
Ace on FM 1314
Ace on 105 West
Mccoys in Cleveland
McCoys in Montgomery
J+B SH 105 East at FM 1485
…WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 4 PM CST FRIDAY…
* WHAT…For the Dense Fog Advisory, visibility one quarter mile
or less in dense fog. For the Wind Advisory, northwest winds
15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph expected.
* WHERE…Portions of south central and southeast Texas.
* WHEN…For the Dense Fog Advisory, until 9 AM CST this
morning. For the Wind Advisory, from 3 AM to 4 PM CST Friday.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
result. Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…For the Dense Fog Advisory, dense fog has
begun to develop and should quickly spread to encompass much of
the region over the next several hours.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
If driving, slow down, use your headlights, and leave plenty of
distance ahead of you.