FLOOD STATEMENT / WARNING
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HOUSTON/GALVESTON, TX
2:43 a.m. CDT Sunday August 27, 2017
A river flood warning remains in effect for the West Fork San Jacinto River
Persons are urged to stay away from the river until water levels recede.
Motorists should avoid any water covered roads and find an alternate route.
Livestock and equipment should remain out of the flood plain for the next few days.
TXC201-339-280743- /O.CON.KHGX.FL.W.0046.000000T0000Z-000000T0000Z/ /HMMT2.3.ER.170826T2352Z.170829T1200Z.000000T0000Z.NO/
The Flood Warning continues for the West Fork San Jacinto In Humble
* until further notice…or until the warning is canceled.
* At 1:45 a.m. Sunday the stage was 50.8 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 49.3 feet.
* Forecast…The river will continue rising to near 57.7 feet by Tuesday morning then begin falling.
LAT…LON 3015 9529 3004 9520 2998 9527 3008 9536