Wednesday afternoon a 64-year-old male and his wife rented a jet-ski from Margaritaville. They were a short distance away when they made a sharp turn and the jet ski spilled them into the water. Both had life vests however his was not buckled and he swallowed a large amount of water. A good samaritan on Desert Inn Drive saw what was happening and pulled them into shore. Montgomery County Precinct 1 Constables Office Lake Patrol, Montgomery Fire, Conroe Fire, and NMC Fire all responded to the scene. The victim was transported to HCA Conroe in critical but stable condition. The Texas Parks and Wildlife Game Warden is handling the investigation.