Just after 3am Saturday morning a Spring woman was awakened by a fire in her travel trailer in the Spring Oaks RV Park on Spring Stuebner Road near Falvel in Spring. She attempted to use her fire extinguisher which failed. As she opened the door to exit the travel trailer the entire trailer went into flames. She was able to escape with her cat and suffered some smoke inhalation. A neighbor who had his motor home parked less than ten feet away was able to back his out of the way. Another travel trailer on the opposite side suffered minor damage and smoke inside. Her vehicle which was also parked close by was also slightly damaged.
Spring firefighters were able to quickly douse the blaze. The Harris County Fire Marshals Office is investigating.
The resident who had no insurance lost everything in the fire.
One lucky Lady and one lucky cat. Thank God!
Comments are closed.